Thursday, February 9, 2012

St. ives apricot scrub?

I just bought a new bottle of st ives apricot scrub face wash. Usually I buy the blackhead and blemish one, but I accidently got the renew one. Did they change the product? It doesn't have that same texture that it used to, it feels just like any other face scrub now.

St. ives apricot scrub?
The one you bought is actually designated for aging skin becuse it has got Alpha-Hydroxy Complex that speeds skin’s cellular renewal process to improve firmness and tone.



I don't think its going to be bad for you though but if blemishes or sensitive bumps appear, stop using it. Go back to blackhead / blemish or stick to basic original.



On the other hand, i used to buy this clear pore toner by St Ives and it worked wonders to my skin but i cant seem to get hold of it anymore, the stores and pharmacy says that the supply ceased. I wonder why?

shoe deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment