Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I remove a black caviar stain from my chiffon dress? Dry-cleaning didn't help.?

I had a small egg or two on my thumb, wiped it on the linen napkin on my lap, which was folded double, picked up the napkin later, and found the oil from the broken eggs had leaked through both layers of the napkin to stain my apricot-colored chiffon dress. Please help!!

How can I remove a black caviar stain from my chiffon dress? Dry-cleaning didn't help.?
try putting some baking soda over the stain it might lift the oil from the stain. Then gently spot clean the area with a little bit of palmolive dishwashing detergent in warm water. If might take a couple of tries but it should remove it. If the dress cant be worn anyway and you have nothing to lose try wd40 on the stain and then rinse with palmolive dishwashing detergent. It might save the dress. Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment