Monday, February 13, 2012

My poddle had puppies and now her hair is wirey and has a different texture. How do I get her soft hair back?

My white toy poodle is 2-1/2 years old and had puppies this past april. This was her first litter. She had 5 puppies. She had really soft fine white hair before she had her pups but now is is turning very course and wirey. It is almost like she is getting a little bit of an apricot tint to the wiry hair also. What is happening to my little girl? How can i get her old hair back? I had her spayed about 2 weeks ago. Her hair was changing before that time period though. I also use good shampoo and conditioner on her. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!

My poddle had puppies and now her hair is wirey and has a different texture. How do I get her soft hair back?
it's her hormones from the welping......she might stay that way now.......but you love her anyway.......right?


No comments:

Post a Comment