Monday, February 13, 2012

Have you ever heard anything like this?

I got to the store this morning and saw that there was a flier for the Pancake Jamboree. It's a tradition here in town and quite eventful at that. They even import maple syrup from some place further south, I say at least that its the best syrup in all New England, maybe even the country! Anyway, Martha's Corner Store has been around probably since the founding of the town. Nonetheless, the store is famous in the area for their ham salad, bagels and home made salt water taffy. I made up a helping of a bagel with apricot jam and turned to the counter to pay. That's when Susan, Martha's grand-daughter, asked me if Nick had changed the locks. I looked at her and just shook my head, paid and walked out. When I passed Nick's house, the entire wall of the living room had been lying in the yard while Nick was standing with chainsaw in hand waving to me. He screamed that he was putting in a theater room. I screamed back, "I hope that's not a load bearing wall." What is with the esotericism?

Have you ever heard anything like this?
Well, it IS April fools day and the fools are flying high here.
Reply:yeah loads of times =D

hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment