Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will these combinations help in fading my stretch marks?

I will use apricot scrub daily after bath then massage cocoa butter in the morning then apply alpha hydroxy acid cream (aha cream) in the evening. Take vitamin c everyday and drink lots of water.



Will these have great result to improve my stretch marks? pls. help me.

Will these combinations help in fading my stretch marks?
I've heard that cocoa butter doesn't really help.. but i think it depends on how old your scars are. Try using Emu Oil. I've heard it works great.
Reply:Taking skin vitamins will help, or so I've heard. I use cocoa butter and it seemed to help on the ones I had from when I was really fat. I tan (but, I don't recommend it, skin cancer is never fun) and it hides them really well.

Also, there is a skin cream I heard of called Trilastin that supposedly works really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment