Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Which comes first : St. Ives apricot scrub for blackheads and blemish control, or Noxema cleanse?

Always start with your cleanser, then go from there. By removing the dirt, oil, makeup, and other debris, it let's your other skin care products do their job. Also, don't forget to moisturize! Spf 15 in daytime is the best tip I can give ya!

Which comes first : St. Ives apricot scrub for blackheads and blemish control, or Noxema cleanse?
I use a cleanse then scrub. I love St Ives apricot scrub! And Walmarts brand of Clearasil is awesome!

P.S. I ALWAYS mix.... never had a problem!
Reply:Don't mix 2 different products. they can react against each other.



So either use nozema line or st. ives line.



However the apricot scrub- here's the thing wrong with it. The little scrubbers aren't perfect round which means they have sharp edges which irritate your skin and give you more break outs. I suggest not using a scrub unless you get a more expensive one.



Nozema does work but from my experience with it it cleans your face very well but doesn't have acne fighting ingredients but just cleaning your face with it does help because a clean face keeps zits away. However I used nozema years ago so it might be different now.


No comments:

Post a Comment