Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have looked at jade, calcite, quartz, cz's & pearls in champagne/peach/apricot color, are there any other

gems that come in this color please?

I have looked at jade, calcite, quartz, cz's %26amp; pearls in champagne/peach/apricot color, are there any other
If I'm reading your question correctly, you're looking for pale oranges and peachy colours? I can think of a couple off the top of my head that can be those shades:



pale citrines (OK, it's a type of quartz, but it's not always sold as such)

maybe tourmaline

sunstone

beryl

chrysoberyl (despite the name, not actually a variety of beryl)

some garnets

onyx and its variant sardonxy can be those colours

some opals

agate

amber may be darker than what you're looking for

some jaspers

chalcedony

mother of pearl, sometimes called nacre



That's all I can think of offhand - hopefully you'll find something you like!
Reply:Ruby

Sapphire

Emerald

Topaz

Opal

Garnet

Amethyst

Citrine

Tourmaline

Aquamarine


No comments:

Post a Comment