Friday, February 3, 2012

Does anyone have a recipe for a good face masque for my skin type?

I struggle with breakouts during my cycle

I have blackheads that I cant get rid of

I struggle with dryness



My current skin regimine consits of washing my face with medicated apricot scrup during my shower, then getting out, using astringent, and then a light moisturizer (I'm only 21, I've heard not to use heavy ones)



Anyone have a good masque recipe? People have told me to use oatmeal or honey, but never include details as how to prepare it, how long to leave it on, etc. Thanks so much!

Does anyone have a recipe for a good face masque for my skin type?
You don't need any of that other stuff (which can get messy: honey, etc.). The best sure for oily skin on the is earth be a strawberries mask or a strawberry tea bag applied. Strawberries are said to remove oils %26amp; restore anyones skin balance (who's not allergic)



I hope your using St. Ives apricot scrub %26amp; not another brand as that ones the best !

Diet matters! Don't eat heavy hot dogs, burgers, cheddar cheese (pure grease) near cycle %26amp; cut back on frozen foods %26amp; microwave use (nobody's body assimilates food properly with this radiation device!). Use electric stove. Eat a nice Gala apple !



The best eat for smoother skin be romaine lettuce !



If persistent with that area with 3% hydrogen peroxide (breathes a pore) or else try Proactive.



Mask: use aloe be all the astringent you'd need; to break off plant stem. But fresh plant may be unavailable.



Heres a recipe for dry skin that will stop acne in tracks:



Two big strawberries or 4 small, half a slice of cantaloupe (potassium %26amp; vitamin A = retinol to firm) And 3/4 cup romaine lettuce. Mash all gently into a pulp with a big spoon. Add 1 near cup of oatmeal until stiff mix with spoon. Leave on for 10 minutes.
Reply:Homemade Facial Masks, Scrubs, Toners %26amp; Lotions -

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/lotions.h...



To loosen blackheads, combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water.


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment