Sunday, February 5, 2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub (blackheard & blemish control) VS Clean & Clear Blackhead Clensing Scrub?

They both have Salicylic Acid (2%) that fights the acne... but which is better in your opinion? I think the only big diff to me is the roughness (C%26amp;C has softer scrubing beads whereas St.Ives has grittier (sp?) particles in it to lift the dead skin %26amp; blackheads) I like both...kind of prefer the Apricot scrub cause it is grittier %26amp; I don't have sensitive skin that can't take it so it makes my skin feel a little cleaner, but I just want to know others opinions. Oh, BTW I am wondering what it did for anyone with blackheads, not so much as pimples or acne because I do not have acne at all, I hardly EVER even get 1 pimple, but I have some blackheads on my nose %26amp; this is the main reason I use these products. Thanks in advance! :)

St. Ives Apricot Scrub (blackheard %26amp; blemish control) VS Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clensing Scrub?
hey there, i use St. Ives and it works great on my face! it leaves my skin smooth and soft, and i noticed my blemishes go away. I have smooth skin too but I occasionally have one or two break outs specially when i dont get any sleep and get stressful, I definitely prefer St. Ives, its rocking my world ever since i started using it.
Reply:I really prefer the Apricot scrub. I feel like the Clean and Clear doesn't really wash off all the way.



I've noticed a decrease in blackheads with regular usage. (one or twice a week).



Good Luck!!

shoe horns

No comments:

Post a Comment