Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I get rid of this crater in my face?

I don't get acne, but last November I got three red pimples between my eyes. They haven't gone away until now. I used St. Ives' Apricot Scrub for Oily/Acne Prone skin (I got it so the pimples would go away) every day until this week, and yesterday I started to use this Maybelline "acne stick" with 2% salicyic acid in it. It dried out the area a lot. When I woke up this morning, the pimples appeared to be turning grey and scarring. What should I do? It's really noticable too. I've been eating lots things with vitamin E in them (sunflower seeds and peanut butter) but I don't know if it's gooing to work.

How do I get rid of this crater in my face?
there is a vitamin complex and a cream combo that should solve this problem. email me for details, make sure your settings allow me to reply back!


No comments:

Post a Comment