Monday, January 30, 2012

Are black velvet apricots good for you?

I am trying to eat better so I got a bunch of fruits at the market today. The manager had me try this fruit, apparently a cross between a plum and an apricot, called a black velvet apricot and it was quite tasty. Just wanted to make sure they are a good fruit to eat if you are trying to lose weight. Thanks!

Are black velvet apricots good for you?
if you're trying to eat healthier, i would suggest keeping your fruit consumption to a minimum. they contain a lot of sugar. yes, it's natural sugar, but it's sugar nonetheless. eat more raw veggies %26amp; maybe fruit once a week. and if you eat fruit, eat blue berries, acai berries, apples, coconut, etc ... ones that are lower in sugar %26amp; carbs.
Reply:I tried looking for info to help but this was the closest thing i can find. I hope it helps.



http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8%26amp;...


  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment